Tuition and Application Process
Participant Cost $1,000
The rest of the cost will be generously covered by Masa Israel and Israel’s Ministry of Education.
Your tuition payment includes:
- Monthly living stipend (1750 NIS for teaching assistants or 4000 NIS for certified teachers)
- Pedagogical training and guidance
- Ulpan – Hebrew Language Study
- Program Enrichment – Travel and Learn
- Medical Insurance in Israel
- Volunteering Opportunities
- Local Transportation (On public buses)
- Flight Reimbursement (Upon completion of the program, you will also be eligible for a flight reimbursement of $1,000).
If you are interested in additional scholarships, contact your Jewish Federation or local synagogue.
Your tuition payment DOES NOT include:
- Medical insurance for pre-existing conditions
- Transportation outside Jerusalem
- Travel Insurance
MITF - Ramah Application Process
The application process is straightforward, and we are here to help at any point along the way.
Let's Get Started!
- Fill out this short Pre-Qualification Form.
- Schedule an informational phone call with a Ramah Israel staff member.
- You will receive the link to begin the application via email.
- Fill out the application by answering the essay questions, submitting your personal information, resume, health forms and background check.
- Schedule an interview with our team.
- Complete application and any missing forms.
- Application reviewed by admissions committee.
- Wait for approval.
- Accepted fellows: Pay $300 Deposit and secure your spot.
- Pay the rest of your balance
- Get excited, Get Ready, Get your visa and book your flight.
- Bruchim Habaim! Welcome to Israel!